INSPIRE Intensive Classes
Ages | Petite: 8 and under | Juniors: 11 and under | Seniors: 12 and up
At each Inspire Intensive Dance Convention there will be a variety of dance classes taught. Styles may include: Hip Hop, Lyrical, Musical Theatre, Contemporary, and Tap.
Classes will be scheduled throughout the day. Most classes will be held for 50 minutes, with time allotted for changing shoes and water/snack breaks. There will be a lunch break scheduled. Lunch is NOT provided. Many facilities will not allow outside food and beverage to be brought in. Please plan accordingly.
October 7: Jacksonville, FL
12000 Alumni Drive Jacksonville, Florida
- There is no limit to the number of students any studio can bring.
- Teachers/Studio Owners are responsible for categorizing dancers based on age. Special consideration may be made to challenge the dancers in a higher level than their age. If a dancer is close to another level, it is up to the teacher’s discretion to choose which level the dancer should be in.
- Teachers/Studio Owners must be registered in order to attend or observe any levels of classes.
- Dancers may attend more than one city.
- There are no refunds under any circumstance.
- All dancers, owners, teachers, and observers should conduct themselves in a professional/appropriate manner at all times.
- Dancers must attend all classes in order to be eligible for scholarship auditions.
- Teachers and dancers who earn 50% of their income in a dance related field are considered professionals and are not eligible for scholarship auditions.
- Persons with inappropriate attire will be asked to change.
- No pets are allowed in workshop venues.
- Dancers – $120 ($105 if registered & paid 45 days prior)
- Teachers – $65 ($50 if registered & paid 45 days prior)
- Observers – $20
- 5-10 dancers – 1 Free Teacher
- 11-18 dancers – 2 Free Teachers
- 19 – 26 dancers – 3 Free Teachers
- 27+ dancers – 4 Free Teachers
Each class will have a “Most Inspiring Student” selected by the instructor. These awards will be presented at the end of the day.
There will be an audition process during one of the scheduled classes. Dancers must attend the full convention to be considered for one of the scholarships. The teachers will select the recipients based on their performance, their attitude, and skill throughout the day. We encourage all dancers to participate in this process for experience and feedback.
- Scholarship for a Solo Entry in a 2023 Regional Event ($25 value)
- Scholarship for one of our sponsor’s events (varies)
- All Star Invitation and discount for our 2023 Nationals ($50)