INSPIRE All-Star Classes & Choreography
Dancers were selected at INSPIRE regional events to participate as INSPIRE All-Stars at our Nationals Event, and will have the opportunity to perform in the opening number of the INSPIRE All-Star Challenge. Judges choose INSPIRE All-Stars based on their inspirational performances and dedication as dancers.
This is an exciting opportunity, but it takes hard work and dedication to participate as an INSPIRE All-Star. These selected dancers are expected to be at every All-Star Rehearsal.
Dancers that are participating as INSPIRE All-Stars must self-register 3 weeks prior to the event. Stay tuned for when 2023 All-Star Registration will be open.
The complete, detailed INSPIRE All-Star rehearsal schedule will be posted when the competition schedule is posted, at least one week prior to the Nationals event.
2022 All-StarS Opening Number
GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES
- There is a maximum of 150 spots available, so please register and pay early to reserve your spot.
- INSPIRE All-Stars have the opportunity to receive choreography/master classes in all subjects of dance to prepare for the opening number of our Crystal Showcase Championship. This event will take place on the last day of the Nationals event.
- There will be an INSPIRE All-Star meeting for all INSPIRE All-Star dancers and their parents/teachers on the first day of Nationals. The complete, detailed INSPIRE All-Star rehearsal schedule will be posted when the competition schedule is posted, at least one week prior to the Nationals event.
- The costume for the opening number is ANY black bra top and black bottom. In addition, all dancers are encouraged to bring all of their dance shoes, as the INSPIRE All-Star production will include several dance styles. Dancers may only appear in a portion of the routine and INSPIRE NDC does not guarantee which sections of the routine a dancer may appear.
- There is a $75 registration fee to participate as an INSPIRE All-Star. This fee covers the choreography classes and a dance top to be worn during the Opening Number Performance.